This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure page for full details.
Looking for the best Frozen castle dollhouse for your child? We don’t blame you! Who doesn’t love a beautiful castle sparkling with snowflakes and icicles? It would be difficult to find a little girl (or boy) right now who doesn’t adore the movie, music and characters from Disney’s massive movie hits Frozen and Frozen 2. For that reason, houses and castles from the theme of the Frozen movies abound.
I have reviewed several Frozen castles you will love here:
Disney Frozen 2 Fold and Go Portable Arendelle Castle Exclusive Dollhouse Playset
The Disney Frozen Fold and Go Arendelle Castle is based on the movie Frozen 2. This is a 2-story playset that is perfect to play with all your Frozen princesses (or other 11-½ inch dolls).
It comes with 6 accessories, including a fold-out bed and table and chairs set. When you’re ready to take your castle on the go, just flip up the bed, vanity and table, and store the accessories inside the house.
The latch on the front of the castle keeps everything secure. A perfect first Frozen dollhouse!
- Super easy to assemble.
- Easy to fold and take on the go.
- Table & chairs are detailed and pretty.
- Dolls must be purchased separately.
For ages 3 and up.
LEGO DUPLO Disney Frozen Ice Castle 10899 Building Blocks (59 Pieces)
The Lego Duplo Disney Frozen Ice Castle is an awesome dollhouse for toddlers & up. It is easy enough to build from the directions, but also super fun for my 2 and 3-year-old to build their own creations (encouraging fine motor skills as well as social skills through play!)
The playset comes with parts to build a slide, a door that opens and closes, snowflakes and other pieces to create a Frozen winter castle. This Duplo set features 3 Frozen dolls (Anna, Elsa & Olaf), and a special light-up brick!
- Open-ended play for endless fun and creativity!
- Build the castle any way you like!
- The dolls are adorable and even come with outfits. I also love the slide.
- I wish there were more light-up blocks, and beds as well.
For ages 2 and up.
The Lego Disney Arendelle Village Castle is a dream come true for your little Frozen fan! The 3 story castle is based on the movie Frozen 2, and features a bedroom, throne room, village market and removable floors!
Your child will have a blast building and rebuilding the castle, then acting out scenes from the movie, (as well as their imagination). The set includes Anna, Elsa & Kristoff dolls, and has a total of 521 pieces, (which can be used with any other original Lego set).
The multi-levels allow for multiple players, enhancing social skills and fostering even more creativity.
- Includes a toy rowboat!
- The quilt is hinged so dolls can be placed under the covers.
- Flexible floors can be stacked in any order.
For ages 4 & up.
For even more Frozen excitement, combine with other Frozen Lego sets such as:
LEGO Disney Frozen II Anna’s Canoe Expedition 41165 Frozen Adventure Easy Building Kit (108 Pieces)
and LEGO Disney Frozen II Elsa’s Wagon Carriage Adventure 41166 Building Kit with Elsa & Sven Toy Figure (116 Pieces)
This impressive Frozen castle dollhouse is based on the movie Frozen 2. It is 5 feet tall and 4 feet wide. It features a moving balcony, 7 furnished rooms, an elevator, and 4 stories of play area!
It is an elegant Frozen mansion with icy-blue folding gates and even a lookout tower! When your child presses the elevator base, colorful lights will shine (inspired by the Northern Lights!) to bring some Frozen magic to the castle.
The dollhouse comes with 14 accessories including a piano, banquet table, and much more. The balcony has a built-in doll stand for your 11-½ inch Elsa or Anna to move up and down in the castle. The details in this Frozen dollhouse are truly majestic!
- My favorite feature: the magical light show!
- You can expand the play area by opening the gorgeous gates.
- The furniture is so detailed and beautiful. The dolls can sit at the piano, and the table and chairs are lovely as well.
- The banquet table has a plate that can turn over to reveal a turkey dinner on one side and an empty plate on the other side when dinner is over.
- Very easy assembly.
- Dolls must be purchased separately.
- Ages 3 & up.
KidKraft Disney’s Frozen 2 Arendelle Playhouse
Make your child’s dreams come true and by surprising them with the ultimate gift he or she will remember forever: a magnificent child-size Frozen castle!
Your Frozen fan will spend endless hours re-enacting the Frozen stories and making up stories of his/her own! This house is gorgeously made and decorated with the Frozen theme. It features elegant double doors, scalloped roof, snowflake spires, window plants, and the inside is adorned with beautiful interior graphics.
- Super spacious! When I buy this Elsa Castle (which I will be doing soon!) I intend to put a child-sized table and chairs inside, as well as a kitchen set! I would also think decorating it with white or Christmas lights would be an awesome idea!
- Adult assembly required. Preferably 2 adults.
The Disney Frozen Pop-up Castle is perfect if you are looking for a small-sized Frozen castle dollhouse! The castle pops up to reveal 2 stories of play space.
This dollhouse is made of a unique, soft, and squishy material that “pops up” when opened and collapses when it is closed. Comes with 2 Frozen dolls: Elsa and Anna of course! It also includes 9 accessories including furniture and a key to “lock” the dollhouse when finished. Everything stores inside the castle, and there is a handle for easy take-along fun!
- Small in size but big fun for little ones!
- The dolls and the key are a bit fragile, but the key is really not necessary and if lost, some pressure will open the dollhouse.
Ages 3 & up.
Disney Frozen Little Kingdom Elsa's Magical Rising Castle
This is like 2 castles in one! One side shows the castle that Elsa created during the scene “Let it Go!”, and the other side shows the castle in Arendelle!
With the Disney Frozen Castle and Ice Palace Playset, your child can transform the magical castle just like Elsa in the scene from the movie!
With the turn of a button, your child can make the castle grow taller, change snow into a staircase, make the chandelier spiral down, and activate magical lights!
The Frozen Ice Castle comes with an Olaf figure, a day bed, vanity and chair, throne, scepter, and more. It also features a circular floor for Elsa that lights up when you turn it around. The perfect gift for your little Frozen fan!
- Easy to Assemble.
- Snowy mountain changes to a slide!
- The mirror turns over to reveal a scene from the movie!
- The extending tower and chandelier are tricky to push up and down.
- Purchase dolls separately.
For ages 3 and up.
LEGO Disney Frozen Arendelle Castle Celebration 41068 Disney Toy
All I can say is wow! I want this one! Your child (and you!?) will have hours of fun building and rebuilding this 2-story royal castle, and recreating Elsa and Anna’s magical adventures!
This Lego playset features characters and backgrounds from the movie Frozen Fever, with an Ice room, living room with fireplace, Elsa’s room (with a lock on the door), Anna’s bedroom, a grandfather clock, lots of furniture and a slide!
There are 477 pieces, including a mini Elsa, Anna, Olaf, and 3 Snowglies. Accessories also include a big birthday cake, balloons, and other pieces for the entire castle to get ready for a birthday celebration!
- Compatible with all Lego sets.
For ages 5-12.
Read Next: The Best Dollhouses for Toddlers